Sunday, July 13, 2008

The city that never sleeps except on Sunday after 10PM :(

I was all psyched about training again but you do need time to rest so I waited about two weeks after I signed up to start up. I promised my cousin that I would go skydiving with him after my marathon so I got up super early, popped a bunch of decongestants (I was fighting a bad cold) and drove down to South Jersey. By the time I got back it was pretty late and I was starving but fully intended to get a workout in to get back into the swing of things. I packed a gym bag and headed out to get a bite to eat first with Thomas. By the time we were done and I walked over from Spice on University to Crunch (the gym) on Lafayette, it was closed. I figured I'd walk up a bit to the Union Square Crunch but no luck. The workout would have to wait. :(

(I know I skipped the skydiving details but this is a running blog so for skydiving pics and commentary see myspace.com/lana_rose).

No comments: